BG Automatic Transmission Fluid Service
Service Interval: Every 50,000 kilometers
After 50,000 kilometers, transmission fluid begins to show its age as it turns brown in color and oxidizes due to the combination of time and heat. Deposits begin to form around the transmission’s many moving parts, resulting in valves that stick and gears that slip or are sluggish and chatter as they shift.
Rather than just removing the fluid found in the bottom of the pan, the entire transmission is cleaned and replenished with the use of special equipment. The transmission and its torque converter have all of their old contaminated fluid removed while new fluid and premium conditioners are added.
One of the hardest working parts of your vehicle will shift smoothly and effortlessly for many more trouble-free miles.
- Dissolves and suspends deposits
- Rids all old fluid and suspended debris
- Installs new automatic transmission fluid
- Fortifies new fluid with seal conditioners, oxidation inhibitors and shift improvers
- Prevents deposit formation
- Restores transmission performance
- Prolongs transmission life
One of the hardest working parts of your vehicle will shift smoothly and effortlessly for many more trouble-free kilometres.