Restores your vehicle power, performance and fuel economy
When intake valves, fuel injectors, combustion chambers, and ports accumulate deposits, many problems may occur. Some of these problems include the loss of power, hesitation, rough idle, and other issues.
A fuel induction service is necessary to get your vehicle working properly. BG Fuel / Air Induction cleaning service will remove harmful deposits and will clean the entire fuel induction, air induction and exhaust system.
- Clean fuel injectors
- Clean throttle body
- Clean plenum and air-intake
- Clean intake valves and ports
- Remove combustion chamber deposits
- Correct balance of fuel and air in system
- Restored horsepower
- Increased fuel economy
- Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter
The BG Fuel/Air Induction Service should be performed every 24,000 km to maintain peak engine performance and fuel efficiency.