At A-Spec Auto Centre, we are committed to keeping our customers safe and are abiding by Health Canada measures and taking additional safety precautions. Auto repair is classified as an “Essential” business. WE ARE OPEN AND HERE FOR YOU, operating Monday through Saturday with normal business hours.
We have taken the following measures to help ensure a more hygienic environment:
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is practiced both outside and inside the shop
- All vehicles are sanitized before and after service.
- Frequently sanitizing highly touched surfaces such as door handles, steering wheels, gear shifters, counters, chairs, tables, etc. Extra precaution is being taken in the waiting area as well.
- We have hand-sanitizer located throughout the shop and encourage frequent use.
- Contactless payment options available, including Interac e-transfer.
- Facial mask covering is required by all people inside the shop
We kindly ask customers to inform us if they have traveled recently or have flu-like symptoms. If that is the case, we will have to defer service on your vehicle until after the 2-week isolation period.
Thanks again for your business and your trust! We’re all in this together!
A-Spec Auto Centre Ltd.