Engine tune-up in Surrey
A well-tuned engine operates at maximum performance levels
We depend a lot on our vehicles; we need to take care of them. An engine tune-up is routine maintenance to keep your vehicle performing correctly.
Regular tune-ups can prevent costly problems down the road and extend the life of a vehicle and help ensure your car is operating at its best.
Every vehicle needs a quality engine tune-up service. No matter if you drive the latest start-stop technology or a classic collector, regularly scheduled engine maintenance is key to helping extend the life of your car or truck, maintain fuel economy and prevent major issues from occurring down the road.
- Visually inspect the engine’s fuel-system components looking to make sure the fuel filter is clean and clog-free, that a clogged filter hasn’t caused any damage to the fuel pump, and that the fuel injectors are free of deposits and other grime.
- Visually inspect the spark plugs to gauge their age and wear.
- Check spark plug performance to make sure they are functioning properly.
- Check and adjust the ignition timing and idle if needed.
- Check the engine’s PCV valve
- Check the vehicle’s engine air filter and cabin air filter.
- Check oil and coolant levels.