3D Wheel Alignment
Wheel alignment is done at the time new tires are installed, and can easily be checked with your regular tire rotation. Wheels must be lined up correctly to keep suitable control of your vehicle. Wheels that are out of position could cause driving to become difficult in addition to cause uneven wear on the tires. When your wheels are properly lined up, your vehicle will offer a smoother ride. We offer affordable four wheel alignment service using the latest 3-D Hunter wheel alignment equipment.
Why service is essential
Wheel alignment as well as tire balancing and rotation will help extend the life of your tires, and boost the total safety of your vehicle. Properly aligned wheels will also increase performance as well as increase fuel economy.
Your wheels may have to be lined up if:
- You experience vibration when turning
- The steering wheel pulls to the left or right
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight roadway
- Tire tread is wearing unevenly
An alignment check features:
- Assessment of the steering and suspension components
- Examination of the tires for size, air pressure and wear
- Comparison of your tire alignment to automobile manufacturer guidelines
We can also inspect for steering and suspension concerns, as well as any drive-line issues. Visit us to have us provide you with a dependable wheel alignment. Call us to arrange your next Wheel Alignment in conjunction with your other auto repair services.